Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services
Course Code: CHC60208
This qualification covers children’s services workers who may operate at an advanced level in early childhood education and care to:
• Provide specialist services
• Act as a resource for other workers
• Provide practice supervision of staff including volunteers
• Work intensively with clients
• Work with clients with complex needs.
Occupational titles may include:
• Child and family support service coordinator • Inclusion support facilitator
• Children’s services coordinator • Service director
To gain entry into CHC60208 Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services candidates must be recognised as competent, through a recognised training program or recognition process, against CHC50908 Diploma of Children’s Services (Early childhood education and care).