Diploma of Human Resources Management
Course Code: BSB50607
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
• human resources adviser
• human resources and change manager
• human resources consultant
• human resources manager
• senior human resources officer.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
• BSB41007 Certificate IV in Human Resources or other relevant qualification
• with vocational experience in human resources management, but without formal qualifications.
Pathways from the qualification
• BSB60407 Advanced Diploma of Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications
Licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification considerations
There is no direct link between this qualification and licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements. However, where required, a unit of competency will specify relevant licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements that impact on the unit.