Skills Recognition (RPL)
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) recognises learning experiences gained through life and work. The RPL process consists of merging your current experience to a nationally recognised qualification or statement of attainment.
Certify You will recognise your experience and overseas qualifications by filling in the gaps to fast track your skills in to becoming a nationally recognised qualification. You don’t have to repeat training you have already received, with just 4 easy steps we will save you time and money so you can receive formal acknowledgement of your skills.
We are partnered with a selection of Registered Training Organisations (RTO) and we can offer you a variety of Nationally Recognised Qualifications that will help get you that promotion, help you get that Trade License, help you get started in a new Industry – whatever the reason may be Let us help Certify you!
How it Works
Step 1: Contact us for a skills assessment
We will discuss your goal plans and your experiences to help you gain the right qualifications that will correspond with your skills.
Step 2: Verification of your experience
We need verify your experience by obtaining your Curriculum Vitae (CV), letter of employment, current contracts, reference letters, any certificates and transcripts that demonstrate your competence.
Step 3: Skills Assessment
Complete an online skills assessment to acknowledge your work capabilities and then use these to impact either partially or completely towards your nationally recognised qualifications. This way you can better understand where your skills can take you.
Step 4: You are now Certified!
All our certifications are nationally recognised and are issued by Certify you partnered RTO.
Why work under someone else’s License and certification, if you have the experience and can show proof of this, then let us Certify You today.
RPL in the following:
Building and Construction
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Certificate III in Bricklaying / Block laying
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate III in Concreting
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- Certificate III in Solid Plastering (Cement Rendering)
- Certificate III in Roof Plumbing
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining (Plastering)
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Certificate IV in Plumbing
- Diploma of Building and Construction
Child Care Services
Are you experienced in child care services and can show proof of experience?
Then let us Certify You today.
- Certificate III in Children Services
- Diploma of Children Services*
* 2 years Experience for Certificate III
* 4 years Experience for Diploma
Diploma of Management – BSB51107
- Certificate IV in Management
- Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma of Business Administration